Matthew Yglasias has a
piece<http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2013/04/03/dropbox_vs_amazon_nobody_can_compete_with_jeff_bezos.html?wpisrc=newsletter_myslate>
on
Slate about Amazon's new cloud storage service and how it's likely to kill
Dropbox. Naturally I signed up.  But I already have a Dropbox account
that's not full. I also have Goggle Drive and Microsoft Skydrive accounts.
(I also have a Cloud Experience account.)  I'm sure I don't need all of
these, but I haven't spent the time to decide what I really want to do.
 Has anyone thought about this?  My needs are pretty modest. I tend not to
store videos or music, just text and software.

*-- Russ *