I hope no one objects to my forwarding this here. I expect it is of interest to at least some members of this list.

Joe

 Help plan for future broadband needs in New Mexico!

The NM Department of Information Technology (DoIT) needs information on HOW your organization uses the internet (types of applications) plus the speed and reliability of the broadband available to you. And we need to know how you anticipate using it in the future.

Technology is growing at an incredible rate and what didn’t exist yesterday is almost common place today. If we are to ensure that New Mexico has the resources for your critical services, we need your insight. That means we need non-technical people AND networking experts to take this survey. *Feel free to forward this email. *

The DoIT engaged TechNet, with support from New Mexico First, the NM Telehealth Alliance, and EEIC, to collect and compile this *statewide broadband survey on three areas: economic development, education, healthcare.* If you work in any of these fields, please take 10-15 minutes to complete the online survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/nmbroadband <http://nmfirst.org/CampaignProcess.aspx?A=Link&VID=23827764&KID=166622&LID=410775&O=https%3a%2f%2fwww.surveymonkey.com%2fs%2fnmbroadband>

*Deadline: May 17, 2013. *

Thank you,

Terry Boulanger