Another one for people that know vastly more about weather and chaos than I
do:
Forest fires season this year and the temperature outside: I love
summer->october side of fall it's stupid pretty out. That being said: How
much of the 25-40c heat as reported by NOA. Is thehe dry conditions and
what seems to be just about zero humidity is inside of normal?
What I'm groping for is: yowza is it hot and dry, and it seems like
anything in the forests that can burn is burning- is this-somewhat normal?
oO
I seem to recall downtown about now (ie 430-5pm) trying to flood last year
and the year before and the year before etc.

Nick you seem to speak temperature and humidity any thoughts?