http://www.niemanlab.org/2013/08/citizen-bezos-washington-post-amazon-founder-legacy/

Looking at Donald Graham, Bezos must have imagined by purchasing the
newspaper, that he could at least ameliorate that fate for the Grahams. He
must also have imagined that he could gather the best minds at his
disposal, from hotshot web designers and technical officers to accountants
and efficiency troubleshooters, to try to find a way not just to save The
Post, but to build and reinvent a premier national news organization that
could survive even the destruction of its own industry.

-- rec --