Hi all!
I love me some life hacking! By that I meen getting out of the house going
out and experiencing all that the world has to offer- for instance.
However I have this curiosity about long distance learning.
If I can qualify I'd like to look into WU , Highlands and or UNM (for
example)- I thought I'd start with asking FRIAM what peoples experience is
with remote learning if it's a option, and if anyone might be able to
recomend where to 'go from here' after i'm done with the webnerd
certificate at SFCC- (ie in addition to going for work).