I did a quick search through my data and there haven't been any major Skype
vulns in a while.  There's a local privilege escalation from this last spring
and URL snooping, but neither should result in massive Skype usage.  The Dark
Comet Remote Access Tool (RAT) uses the Skype port and protocol to "phone
home", so you might have a pest problem.  Even worse, a vulnerability was
published last fall for getting in to the Dark Comet RAT via it's use of Skype
- so if you have Dark Comet, someone could be breaking it to get into your
computer.

I'd do an off-line, boot from CD/DVD, virus scan with your anti-virus of choice.

The Jet Pack provides a wireless access point - could someone be piggybacking
on that?  What's your WiFi security?

Ray Parks
Consilient Heuristician/IDART Program Manager
V: 505-844-4024  M: 505-238-9359  P: 505-951-6084
NIPR: rcpa...@sandia.gov<mailto:rcpa...@sandia.gov>
SIPR: rcpar...@sandia.doe.sgov.gov<mailto:rcpar...@sandia.doe.sgov.gov> (send
NIPR reminder)
JWICS: dopa...@doe.ic.gov<mailto:dopa...@doe.ic.gov> (send NIPR reminder)