Meanwhile, in China, the iPhone fell to 5% market share in the 2nd quarter.
 The 5C is priced at $733, the 5S at $864.  Shares in Apple suppliers fell
today as analysts tried to understand why Apple's "low end" phone was
priced at more than 2x the competition in the world's largest market.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/technology/the-surprise-in-apples-cheaper-iphone-in-china-its-expensive.html

-- rec --