Wow, that’s cool. It’s a shame that so much software will never see the light
of day. Many billions of dollars were spent developing software in the 80s for
the DOD as well as Soviet agencies. I’ve heard it argued that the USSR lost the
cold war mainly because the USA made them spend so much on defense, and quite a
sizable chunk of that was for software.

Gary