From: Carl Tollander <c...@plektyx.com>
Date: 03/11/2013  05:44  (GMT+01:00)
To: friam@redfish.com
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Message from Moscow

My understanding is that it is renewable each year.

There is no particular evidence that his politics are especially "green".  Has
he said he would especially like to get asylum in a 'western' country?   Why
would he risk going someplace new based on a promise of what is "legally
possible"?  Does it get him home or some other place he wants to get back to
under more favorable conditions?

C.