Dear Friammers,

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/box/papers/June_1_Sever_Weather_Analysis.pdf

I have often inflicted on you my bewilderment concerning tornadoes;  here,
in compensation I would like to inflict a gorgeous research article on the
tornado that passed within 30 miles of my house, just after we left you two
Junes ago.  Even if you don't share my love of meteorological nerditry, the
illustrations (many interactive) are interesting.  The discussion invokes
the legendary Elevated Mix levels.  This one left Santa Fe about the same
time I did, but took a more circuitous route and arrived in MA a few days
later to explain the tornado.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.  'BUcj