sounds good to me.
-tj

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 4:43 PM, Nick Thompson
<nickthomp...@earthlink.net>wrote:

> Frank,
>

> Since the St. John’s Coffee shop is closed on Friday, perhaps we might try
> out meeting at The Capitol Café, which is at the old Ohori’s location, next
> to Kaune’s at the intersection of Old Santa Fe Trail and Paseo de Peralta.
> They have all the usual drinks and some pastries and Burritos, although all
> of it is hired in. The big advantage is that it won’t be jammed.  D.S. is
> insane at this time of year.
>

> Let us know what you think.
>

> Nick
>

> Nicholas S. Thompson
>
> Emeritus Professor of Psychology and Biology
>
> Clark University
>
> http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/

J. T. Johnson
Institute for Analytic Journalism   --   Santa Fe, NM
USA<http://www.analyticjournalism.com/>
505.577.6482(c)                                    505.473.9646(h)
Twitter: jtjohnson
slideshare.net/jtjohnson/presentations
http://www.jtjohnson.com                  t...@jtjohnson.com