Re: Jobs mgmt style, I remember one day being struck by my *never* having
any doubt as to what to do that day.  All was clear, always.  Eric Schmidt
also had that knack.

Both did it by making the team & company goals *very* clear, and in a broad
context.  Why were we different?  What is our goal?  Why?  How is the rest
of the Valley looking at this?  Why did my part matter.

   -- Owen