http://map.ipviking.com/
http://www.norse-corp.com/blog-thursday-140320.html

Today, we'd also like to announce the availability of a completely new and
updated version of the Norse Live Attack Map. When we posted our first map back
in late 2012, we did not really think much about it to be honest. Norse CTO
Tommy Stiansen created it on a whim one weekend using mostly open source code,
and attack maps are not necessarily a new concept. Like a lot of things, it was
created out of a need for a quick and easy way for people to visualize the
global and live nature of Norse's threat intelligence platform. While the
activity on the map is just a small subset (less than 1%) of the total attack
traffic flowing into the Norse platform at any point in time, map
visualizations can be a powerful way to communicate time-based geographic data
sets.