Greetings, inlight of my computer doing a bluescreen of reboot fairly
regularly i've taken to testing

stackedit.io and ctrshift.net

As a matter of something pro-or even amature found. But not reely,
anecdotally it incourages a particular kind of focus know my computer will
likely happly reboot. Yet work is safe, on someone elses computer.

In light of the admiral love some have for  Atom Editor:
I submit  ReText and Markpad. ReText is written in Python, and MarkPad in
WPF.
Both opensource. Markpad has little more polish (at least for windows)-