Hi, Gary,

Thanks for trying.  I was prepared by my elders to lose my memory to some
degree when I grew old, but I was not prepared to discover that I was making
new ones up!  When I went to google the book this evening, I had absolutely no
doubt that it would turn up at the top of the list.  I am totally boggled.

No, I know Bowles.  He’s a group selection guy, among other things.  He’s also
from Umass, right around the corner from me in Massachusetts.

I have to admit, I am starting to find this a bit scary.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson

Clark University

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/>