Glen
Speaking of unnatural languages, this just in, in response from someone off-list
but maybe apropos to some if not many in this group:

Well, what's fascinating is that this language is more natural to the computer than it is to us humans. And it is more natural for expressing logic than is, say, English. It's my fault for failing to mention the fact that whether a language is natural to an act/concept depends fundamentally on the act/concept. I'd even argue that it depends less on the constitution of the observer than we might otherwise think.
I'd love to have you unpack this a little more for me, but not sure about the "room"... I'm very interested in the underpinnings of your assertions, not just the assertions... your ideas usually have a compelling quality for me, even when they are obscured in your unconventional (use of) language.... I'm starting to worry that this is a recursive meta-conversation...???
Languages like the above probably come fairly natural to, say, a logician (as much a bag of chemicals as, say, a musician or sausage maker) primarily because a logician spends a lot of time and energy committing the _act_ of logic.
I have refrained from diving down the rabbit hole of trying to suss out the language, not because I'm afraid it will live up to it's name, but because the details of it are irrelevant to using it as a flip response to you...

- Sieve