My own data plan in India gives me 2GB+unlimited Facebook/Twitter/Whatsapp.
It costs me about US$2 per month. The provider also gives free access
to many websites
using Facebook's "internet.org", but there is a huge uproar here
because people say it violates something called "net neutrality"

Sarbajit Roy