Correction, last email contact August 2014...

Gary Schiltz <g...@naturesvisualarts.com>

anyone in contact with Michael Barron since August 2014? was in Loja,
Ecuador after 2012 -- we two friends care, as no emails from him...: Rich
Murray 2015.05.04

"As a matter of course, every soul citizen of Earth has a priority to
quickly find and positively share evidence for healthy and safe food,
drink, environment, and society."

within the fellowship of service,

Rich Murray,
MA Boston University Graduate School 1967 psychology,
BS MIT 1964 history and physics,
1039 Emory Street, Imperial Beach, CA 91932
rmfor...@gmail.com
505-819-7388 cell
619-623-3468 home
http://rmforall.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/rmforall
https://www.facebook.com/rmforallmethanol
rich.murray11 free Skype audio, video chat