We are researching some photogrammetry approaches for recovering 3D point
clouds of clouds/plumes. We need your help.

At 2:20p today (20 minutes from now) please take a picture of the clouds
above the Sangres (pointing at the ski basin) and photos of the Jemez
(point around Los Alamos/Redondo Peak). It would be helpful if you can get
some of the terrain in the image as well.

If you have GPS please turn it on and let your photo be geotagged. Or when
you send in the photos, estimate where you were in Google maps.

If you happen to have a phone on your dash, it would be great to take a 15
second video as you drive pointing at the clouds.

You can send photos to step...@simtable.com. Include make of phone or
camera type and focal length if know or not already in the EXIF data.

We'll publish the results of our Point Cloud^2 (point cloud cloud).

If you get this late, we'll probably repeat the experiment in the future
soon.

Thanks!!!

-Stephen