"I live at about 6500 feet elevation, so I don't need much heat, and never any
cooling.
It's amazing living on the west slope of the Andes. I can drive half an hour
and get an increase in temperature of about 10 degrees F, another half an hour
for another 10 degrees"

How about power and low-latency broadband availability?     I had satellite
internet when I lived out in Arroyo Hondo, and I about lost it.
Looking for a mountain hideaway for a bitcoin mining empire --  something will
have to pick up the slack when in the event of a Euro meltdown!

Marcus