Hi Pietro, great to hear from you. Lets try to get together next time I
travel to Italy. I generally stay in Camerano, near Ancona, but often spend
time in Venice with Fabio or lately in Padova .. so we'd not be that far
apart via train.

SLAPP is quite nice. I wonder if you would be interested in a NetLogo
inspired JavaScript ABM framework: http://agentscript.org. I need help
thinking about its future.

I'm taking a break from it for a while, diving into a webgl mooc given by
Ed Angel based on material from the latest edition, 7, of his Interactive
Computer Graphics text .. all using webgl.

Here's the url of the mooc if you'd like to follow along:
    https://www.coursera.org/course/webgl

A major goal for a few of us is how to move ABM to 3D. We spoke with Uri
and Seth at NetLogo and they hadn't enough time to really research how to
best use 3D.

Great to hear from you.

   -- Owen