Insisting on any one topic would be the intent of a reductionist.    Now back
to philosophy!

-----Original Message-----
From: Friam [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf Of Nick Thompson
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 5:01 PM
To: 'The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group' <friam@redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] appropriate content for FRIAM

Glen,

I was not trying to inhibit anyone.  I was trying to tease about the fact that
no matter how interesting something is to one person, that same thing is likely
to be a bore to someone else.  And therefore, there should be NO guidelines in
friam, other than the politeness, kindness, and forbearance that have been
shown me in abundance.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson
Emeritus Professor of Psychology and Biology Clark University