If you've got a chunk of money, you could always buy a Panasonic Toughpad
Handheld (basically an Android or Windows phone that's really hard to destroy -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id4Mvp316p8)

________________________________
From: Friam <friam-boun...@redfish.com> on behalf of Gillian Densmore
<gil.densm...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, September 7, 2015 3:07 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group; wedt...@redfish.com
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [FRIAM] cell phones options-

Cell phones seems to be a common topic on these lists.

At anyrate.

I currently have a NEC Terrain. And it's fairly good for what it is. How ever
either google or NEC don't  support it all that well.

This leads me to all manner of questions about a possible (yet another ) phone:

What has peoples experience been with androids with real keyboards?

 What might they recommend?

For instance google androids and physical keyboard comes reviews like:

http://www.androidauthority.com/moto-x-wood-finishes-337626/

I'd prefer a physical keyboard combined with it being rugged because it
breaking due to sliding from a pocket would suck. Though that could be fixed
with a awesome case.