These guys have a cheap option:

  http://directspace.net/services/virtual/ovzfeatures.php

I have the $4/month one and it works well enough.

On 09/28/2015 11:57 AM, Owen Densmore wrote:
The hosting service for backspaces.net <http://backspaces.net> literally closed
up shop and disappeared w/o warning or access to data!

So I'm looking for a reasonable hosting service with ssh access and modest hacking
capabilities .. bash, *nix commands, possibly node.js, as well as a reasonable
"dashboard" .. like CPanel or similar for installing packages.

I'll probably use this as a way to toss hosted wordpress and media wiki and
just use much simpler blog/wiki web services.

--
glen ep ropella -- 971-255-2847