I choose to evolve forever without limits, asking for and accepting help
from within and without -- information, evidence, role models, guidance,
feedback, support, direction, intuition, inspiration, revelation,
transformation, miracles, union -- allowing healing forgiveness and release
of all confusions in my own mind -- serving the highest benefit of each and
all...

We are each uniquely evolving facets of all of entire single evolving
creative spontaneous open fractal hyperinfinity...

I accept all of your spontaneous power -- I let you all the way in...

John A. McDougall MD  drmcdougall.com  fresh organic low-fat, low-protein,
high complex starches and colored vegetables, low-sugar -- I have no
caffeine or cocoa or alcohol -- no medicines at all, 500 mg V-C daily...

also, ForksOverKnives.com

Woodrow C. Monte, PhD  WhileScienceSleeps.com  avoid all methanol, which in
humans only is made by ADH1 enzyme into uncontrolled formaldehyde inside
cells of 20 tissues -- wood peat and cigarette smoke, aspartame, dark wines
and liquors, fresh tomatoes, unfresh fruits juices vegetables, cut up,
heated, preserved wet at room temperature in sealed cans jars plastics...

142 mg methanol weekly is provided by 6.5 cans aspartame diet drink, about
1 can daily, the amount used by 161 moms, whose kids became autistic, over
twice the methanol taken by 550 moms who had no autistic kids.

dietary methanol and autism, Ralph G. Walton, Woodrow  C. Monte, in press,
Medical Hypotheses (now peer reviewed), free full rich text, 38 references:
Rich Murray 2015.07.06
http://rmforall.blogspot.com/2015/07/dietary-methanol-and-autism-ralph-g.html

neurobehavioral effects of aspartame, GN Lindseth et al 2014, funded by
Army, free full plain text -- 25% of 28 healthy young university students
had obvious harm from a dose same as 9 cans daily for just 8 days: Rich
Murray 2015.07.05
http://rmforall.blogspot.com/2015/07/neurobehavioral-effects-of-aspartame-gn.html

Table 5.2 is the key chart -- ADH1 enzyme at high levels in 20 tissues in
body and fetus makes methanol into formaldehyde right inside cells,
initiating over 20 human diseases, with full text references, WC Monte
paradigm: Rich Murray 2013.03.21
http://rmforall.blogspot.com/2013/03/table-52-is-key-chart-adh1-enzyme-at.html

"As a matter of course, every soul citizen of Earth has a priority to
quickly find and positively share evidence for healthy and safe food,
drink, environment, and society."

within the fellowship of service,

Rich Murray,
MA Boston University Graduate School 1967 psychology,
BS MIT 1964 history and physics,
1039 Emory Street, Imperial Beach, CA 91932
rmfor...@gmail.com
505-819-7388 cell
619-623-3468 home
http://rmforall.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/rmforall
https://www.facebook.com/rmforallmethanol
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/rich-murray/30/835/652
https://about.me/richmurray
rich.murray11 free Skype audio, video chat