Any speculation if they have realistic concrete plans for what next?

Fiber internet infra is one thing.  I personaly have no clue if the powers
that be have a shared concrete vision for a follow throught.
I am concerned it comes across like they're writing off Santa Fe. I might
be wrong.

I think it'd rock to have a central something to help the varius bits and
pieces coolaberate somehow.  Be that fiber, and a much needed improvement
to internet or other much less glamerous tasks. But that's me and getting
into new thread teritory.