From: Friam [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf Of Gillian Densmore
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2016 11:12 AM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam@redfish.com>
Subject: [FRIAM] Grumble- NM's crappy internet

Trying to back up computer.

Wich is frankly painful to do over DSL.  And that is exactly where this is
coming from-

Where is my CHEAP  and FAST internet?

Why do I have to pick between DSL (can afford)

or Cox the self named ISP (can't afford)?

Where is the fiber to the home?

I am having a hard time believing that here it's well into 2016, and the
choices for internet in NM are frankly paltery and arguable pitiful.

Am I the only one looking around NM and feel it's broken, and tired of people
pointing fingers rather than solving issues, and making it a more fun place to
be in.

It has numerous wonderfoul charms, it's a large village feel.

One of those charms, however, is NOT the frankly snail speed cheep internet
that's being offered all over the place.

I do not want the mantle of rabble rouser.

I do however feel SOMEONE needs to take on the task of re-asking: where is the
research labs? Where are the enormous school campus? The places that helps
people lead a fun, rich and fulling life?

Where is the science village?

Grumble grumble rant rant rant grumble grumble

Other wise I heope everyones day rocks!