Mr.Glen I didn't know you listend to the radeo much. Much less have it on
durring the 90s. I only know of that song as my friends all but had
Maynords(however that's spelled) CD play prettymuch anytime we went  from
Safeway to unwind.

 I shall endevour to take such articles as metaphor ocasionally

All this time with peoples minds pretty far afield I thought it was that
alien Hastir, or Just someone visiting from Galifrey with a nifty glove and
a large magic blue box.

Now all we need is someone wearing primithium chainmail with yellow hair
and a nordic accent that carries a heavy magical hammer to help ensure the
mad lizzard doesn't turn Newyork into a crater. The chitari and Bantner
already beat them to it.