Eric -

I did the same wade, reading it out loud to a compatriot and only found the cleaner version when I tried to print it just now.

I appreciate the acute insight and well crafted description of the situation at hand your missive here presents.

I am on my way to Ojo Caliente to soak out some of the Cortisol buildup from the last few days/weeks, but I'm really glad to have read this before I did.

Among other things, it lowered some of MY resentments.

Thanks,

 - Steve