I don't know.  I don't care about him or what he wants/thinks.  To some extent,
he's part of our tribe and in that sense, we have an obligation to either own
the repercussions of his actions/statements _or_ rebuke him and police our
tribe.  But other than that, he's a silly person and I just don't care what he
wants.

But I do like Gittlitz' essay and the vampire metaphor.  It reminded me of
Michael Moorcock's character Jerry Cornelius.

--
☣ glen