(laughing) Only if it can be Quantum-Fied---so does this meen somehow coffe
makers, socks, dustbunnes and hangers have weird energy string? My brain
hurts considering that.
A small spirte makes the coffee, hands it to a quick dwarf that takes a
sock as a prank Lord Terry Pratchet from Vallhala is probably amused