-------- Original message --------From: Marcus Daniels <mar...@snoutfarm.com>
Date: 12/29/17  21:11  (GMT+01:00) To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity
Coffee Group <friam@redfish.com> Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Climate Change

"My problem is that I fear that we have passed the point of no possible remedy.
 There was a meme which was a graph of global mean temperature for the last
several centuries.  There was a sharp transient to the
 high side in recent decades."

Hippopatumus in Cologne could be fun.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eemian

My problem is that I fear that we have passed the point of no possible remedy.
There was a meme which was a graph of global mean temperature for the last
several centuries.  There was a sharp transient to the high side in recent
decades.

Frank

----

Frank Wimberly