I can't even *read* that 10 times fast :-)

Speaking of keeping awake when driving (a good idea), in my first few years
of college, I went home to help out my folks on the farm nearly every
weekend. It was a three hour drive from Wathena, Kansas to Manhattan
(Kansas, that is, The Little Apple, home of Kansas State University). I
often waited until Monday morning to return to Manhattan, even when I had a
7:30 am statistics class. So, I usually had to drive several hours in the
dark before getting there. It took a lot of hot coffee and 8-track tapes to
keep me awake. I especially liked listening to John Denver and singing
along (badly, I'm sure, but with no traffic and only cows in the pasture
along the highway to awaken, I blasted it out at the top of my lungs). One
of my favorites was "Two Shots" from the Windsong album. One line in
particular sticks in my mind: "I took two shots, got no ducks, and cold,
cold hands."

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/johndenver/twoshots.html