There is hope. I am confident EU and US can develop a vaccine and a faster
test. We need massive tests to make the invisible asymptomatic carriers
visible. Those who have the virus must be immediately isolated even if they
have only mild symptoms. Recently a 5-min test was approved! This sounds good.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/27/abbott-receives-approval-for-test-that-can-detect-coronavirus-in-as-little-as-5-minutes.html-J.
-------- Original message --------From: Gillian Densmore
<gil.densm...@gmail.com> Date: 3/28/20  06:06  (GMT+01:00) To: The Friday
Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam@redfish.com> Subject: Re:
[FRIAM] Mild vs. Severe Symptoms that and sweden and norway last I read 2 days
ago are just going about their business. and fact is that taking care of
yourself in the US (in general) is a huge problem. we have no NHS . Which means
taking care of your health is fucking expensive!What all that means is well
before all hell broke lose america wasn't doing well for health at the
start.Add in a plague that we know very little about. 500 or so assholes. and
potus that's willing to let people die because he's a patholgocial nutjob.The
mix of all that is what's fucking up the US's chances for a vastly quicker
recovery.I learned yesterday that a friend in NY is freaking out because (for
now) she has just a dry caugh. the motherfucker? her doctors office is so
swamped she can't get into double check if it's a cold, flue, alergies
or...yeah that covid. She has a good chance it's a awful cold...anyone sane
would like to know for sure though.As to terror?Media isn't helping. Neither is
that somebitch and his two boyfriends. CNN is keeping people way more on edge
than they might be. 45 won't  unass the funds neaded to rerbish, build and
distrubute at least 6-7k ventilators, marshall what ever resorces they need,
including enough medical staff to relieve workers who just about dead on there
feat. That's a whole other level of terror because it means the GOP and 45
don't give a rats ass about human life. Ausvitz and the Blitz much?A very small
silver lining from this though. I hope this reads as the postive note its meant
to be: this whole damn thing is showing humans can put bulshit aside against a
world ending disaster.  On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 4:56 PM Jochen Fromm
<j...@cas-group.net> wrote:Jeremy Egner, a NY Times editor, has been infected
and hospitalized in NYC. He gives those who are seriously ill from the
SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus a
voicehttps://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/27/sunday-review/coronavirus-hospitalized.htmlHere
 in Europe he would be the exception, many politicians and celebrities who have
the virus here have only very mild symptoms. For me, it sounds like the real
number of asymptomatic carriers is much higher than we know. These asymptomatic
carriers must be the driving force behind the exponential dissemination, while
the severe cases spread terror. A fatal combination for a
pandemic.https://science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2020/03/24/science.abb3221Maybe
 good time to take a Coursera
course...https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/coursera-free-online-courses-6d84cdb30da/-J.============================================================