-------- Original message --------From: Marcus Daniels <mar...@snoutfarm.com>
Date: 4/15/20  20:39  (GMT+01:00) To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity
Coffee Group <friam@redfish.com> Subject: Re: [FRIAM] The fundamental theory of
physics

Wasn’t John Baez doing this stuff in the late 90s?

From: Friam <friam-boun...@redfish.com> on behalf of Jochen Fromm
<j...@cas-group.net>
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 at 11:37 AM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam@redfish.com>
Subject: [FRIAM] The fundamental theory of physics

What do you think of Stephen Wolfram's latest findings? It is always
interesting to see what he is doing IMHO

https://writings.stephenwolfram.com/2020/04/finally-we-may-have-a-path-to-the-fundamental-theory-of-physics-and-its-beautiful/

-J.

. ...
FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam
unsubscribe http://redfish.com/mailman/listinfo/friam_redfish.com
archives: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/