From: Friam <friam-boun...@redfish.com> On Behalf Of u?l? ?
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 1:45 PM
To: FriAM <friam@redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Local News not so good

So, I've been monitoring both the NYT and JHU data pretty much every day. But I
like looking at raw data more than fits (which are just another type of
visualization [ptouie]). But as a slight capitulation to the hunt for an Easter
bump, I added a spline to my regular plots. Maybe this will help spot any
bumps? (I'm still more interested in DeKalb county, if Kemp insists on relaxing
the closures this weekend.)

--
☣ uǝlƃ

. ...
FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam