Publishers are not good guys.

One counter example: CRC Press returned the copyright to a couple books in
which I had chapters because there weren’t many sales and we were able to put
our chapters online. The books had only been out a couple of years.

Pearson has violated by contract in a way that had little financial impact but
really pissed me off. So what can I do? Suing them is not a realistic option.

Ed

Ed Angel

Founding Director, Art, Research, Technology and Science Laboratory (ARTS Lab)
Professor Emeritus of Computer Science, University of New Mexico

1017 Sierra Pinon
Santa Fe, NM 87501
505-984-0136 (home)                     an...@cs.unm.edu
<mailto:an...@cs.unm.edu>