And still more progress toward realism in media:

Over 280 Wall Street Journal employees raise credibility concerns about opinion
page
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/508373-over-280-wall-street-journal-employees-raise-credibility-concerns-about

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ

Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam