Yes! That is of interest. I've been trying to understand a claim I've heard
that *actual* infinities are required for full 2nd order math. I.e. potential
infinities (which I suppose are necessary for intuitionism and/or
program-as-proof) limit the 2nd order operators you can use.

I shouldn't be surprised that the Church got involved. Thanks.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ

Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam