Thanks for putting in a little more effort. So, in your definitions, 1/aleph0 =
1/aleph1. That's tightly analogous, if not identical, to saying a point is
divisible because point/2 = point. But before you claimed a point is
indivisible. So, if you were more clear about which authority you were citing
when you make your claims, we wouldn't have these discussions.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ

Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam