Sarah dared me to google any connection between Heidegger and Hilbert's
Nullstellensatz. I ran across this researcher's presentation on the dynamics
of duality:
http://www2.kobe-u.ac.jp/~mkikuchi/mla2016maruyama.pdf

stalking the author a bit further, it looks like he would be great to have
as a vFriam guest some Friday. He could talk to us about current research on
topos theory in quantum mechanics. Here are some paper titles of his that I
thought might pique interest, as many topics tangent to these have
manifested on the list recently:

- Compositionality and Contextuality: The Symbolic and Statistical Theories
of Meaning
- The Conditions of Artificial General Intelligence: Logic, Autonomy,
Resilience, Integrity, Morality, Emotion, Embodiment, and Embeddedness.
- Quantum Pancomputationalism and Statistical Data Science: From Symbolic to
Statistical AI, and to Quantum AI.
- Meaning and duality : from categorical logic to quantum physics
- Duality Theory and Categorical Universal Logic: With Emphasis on Quantum
Structures.
- Dualities for Algebras of Fitting's Many-Valued Modal Logics.
- Reasoning about Fuzzy Belief and Common Belief: With Emphasis on
Incomparable Beliefs.
- AI, Quantum Information, and External Semantic Realism: Searle's
Observer-Relativity and Chinese Room, Revisited.

The papers can be found here:
https://dblp.uni-trier.de/pers/m/Maruyama:Yoshihiro.html

--
Sent from: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/

Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam