That's cool! A bunch of us BiosGroup folks on the list got to ride on it
back in 1999 or 2000. We had a company barbeque/picnic at the station at
Lamy, then rode back to Santa Fe full of good cheer, a few good beers, and
optimism for our impending wealth (which unfortunately never came to pass
from that endeavour).