Put the left brain aside.

Make a half-dozen or so Ayahuasca sessions mandatory for anyone aspiring to,
elected to, or appointed to any level of government position (including local
DMV clerks) and sit back and observe the "ideal" form of government emerge. An
argument could be made that the Athenian government arose, in significant part,
from just such a process.

Jon will back me up on this as soon as he finishes Muraresku's book.

davew