I must not have any idea what you mean by zealotry and True Believer psychology
if you don't see it in the right wing groups. The 3 percenters, oath keepers,
and sovereign citizen groups sure look like zealots and TBers to me.

Can you describe the concepts (zealotry and TBP) in a way that shows those 3
groups (3%, OK, SC) don't exhibit them?

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ

Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam