Some of you might have observed that I'm a big bitcoin fan. Now it is said
that Holochain is better than Blockchain. Maybe, in the light of new
information, it's now time for me to consider changing my mind?

From
https://blog.holochain.org/satoshi-nakamoto-and-the-fate-of-our-planet-2/ :
*"It's probably pretty clear that I think Holochain could replace
blockchain for a lot of the crypto applications we see today. As we've
seen, a well-designed Holochain app can deliver the same safety guarantees
as blockchain, with better performance, at zero cost, for a fraction of the
resource consumption."*

On Thu, 8 Jul 2021 at 05:48, Gary Schiltz <g...@naturesvisualarts.com>
wrote:

> I remember seeing a Smalltalk implementation that allows running code to
> be suspended, sent over the wire to another VM, and continue where it left
> off. It may have been Squeak, I’m not sure.
>
> On Wed, Jul 7, 2021 at 5:51 PM Marcus Daniels <mar...@snoutfarm.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Yes, mobile code and distributed computing.  It is the way to give people
>> freedom!

Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam
archives: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/