Eh well it frees money from your wallet.

Personally I want a phone with  archaic things like: a physical keyboard.
and battery slot to put a separate one . And gasp wireless charging baked
in. I love the phoneS I have. But think things like battery, keyboard and
wireless charging are more important than having an american flag and
expensive person to plug the phone.