Ha! I didn't miss the point. I rejected it. Left wingers are prone to it, too.
Whether you see them as "right" or "left" is irrelevant to the actual group and
more relevant to *you*. The actual group is "those who buy into snake oil."

--
☤>$ uǝlƃ

Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam