Let them eat space! Elon Musk and the race to end world hunger
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/nov/02/elon-musk-race-hunger-world-food-programme-global-disaster

--
"Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie."
☤>$ uǝlƃ

FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn UTC-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam