Yes. There's a lot of them in the US here in WA, in spite of our overwhelmingly
blue election results. So my guess is that the accusations of Svaboda's links
to neo-nazis is at least somewhat true. Svoboda's results are pretty small ...
nothing like Trump's share in our elections. But non-zero is infinitely greater
than zero.

And given Nuland's encouragement that Yatseniuk talk to Tyahnybok four times
per week added some smoke to the conspiracy theory.

But for anyone with a shred of skeptical ability to accept Putin's "denazification"
rhetoric is preposterous. That rhetoric is clear manipulative propaganda. If the
"democracy" in Russia accepts that rhetoric, it's because they've been stripped of that
skeptical ability.