Draft Overturning Roe v. Wade Quotes Infamous Witch Trial Judge With
Long-Discredited Ideas on Rape
https://www.propublica.org/article/abortion-roe-wade-alito-scotus-hale

On 5/8/22 20:58, Alexander Rasmus wrote:
Nich,

The test of "is this law rooted in the traditions of our nation" means that
it's unlikely to be found constitutional if applied to the entire population. Depending
on who is applying the test, it's unclear whether it would stand if applied to a narrowly
tailored group.

Best,
Alex

On Sun, May 8, 2022 at 7:29 PM Frank Wimberly <wimber...@gmail.com